Entry #75 was posted on August 23, 2013.
It has the description "75"
In total, this clip is 10:16 long.
Jay schedules an appointment with a doctor and then both he and Tim head to Tim's house.
Main Theories and Observations
- Tim purposely didn't mention the tape in the previous entry, and hoped Jay wouldn't notice.
- Tim appears to be very distraught in the beginning of this clip
- Tim acts like he is looking around for the tape and then hides it.
- Jay clearly becomes more paranoid about Tim's actions through out.
- The note is a picture of Amy, with a location on it( 79 Creek Street) suggesting to be a ransom note.
- Who ever left the note has kidnapped a man.
- 7:35 what looks like a tape is visible in Tim's pocket, as if he's taken the tape from the living room
Hoody has probably taken Alex, or vice versa.
I watched the earlier Tim entries and his "speeches" and I can't shake the feeling that Tim really is looking out for Jay. When he's being a liar, its more obvious then not, and I feel like whatever is on the tape will seriously effect Jay. Watching him tell Jay to run when they were both about to be slender-napped, and arguing with him like Tim is Jay's mother about seeing a doctor just seems to good of an acting job for a man who was alone for so long and Operator-damaged. It seems genuine. -Katsatitagain