Entry #27 was uploaded on November 23, 2010.
Its description is "27".
In total, this clip is 6:14 long.
Jay wakes up in a hotel with no memory of what happened during the 7 months since Entry 26. He is in an area he is unfamiliar with and is wearing a chest camera of unknown origin. He decides to lay low at the hotel for a few more days while he gets his bearings.
Main Theories and Observations
- Since less than a minute has passed since the alarm was turned off, it was set for 8:31
- At 0:56-1:01 Jay appears to be trying to get his bearings. Probably wondering where he was. He then looked out the window to see if he recognized anything
- The TV was behaving oddly, there might be an entry relating to this later.
- The sound at 1:27 is similar to the one created when he stands back up, thus making me think it is the chest camera shifting.
- Is it just me or does it seem Jay is left handed?
- I did not see any pills next to the keys or room card. The sound being heard at 1:58 is the keys.
- What is that red thing on his keys anyway?
- If you doubt that is Jay's car at 3:26 you get an interior view at 3:47 looking at stand area by the gorge.
- There is 3-4 seconds of blank footage at the beginning and end of the footage. (4 beginning and 3 at the end).
- Is the audio distortion feedback on the mic?
- Jay was sleeping fully clothed. Shoes included. ~Makdee
- The hotel room contains a painting of a hornet, seen clearly at 1:37.
- As pointed out by BearWarrior, a strange object falls from the ceiling of the hotel corridor @ ~2:19. The cause of this, the nature of the object, & its significance are completely unknown, & the incident has never been commented upon. ~ Zeta Kai
- I thought this at first as well, but looking at it frame by frame, it is clearly just Jay's hand with keys in it right in front of the camera, which is why it was never commented on.
- Anyone have any guesses on what the sound at 1:25 may be? I am guessing it is the phone being taken off the receiver.
- I find it intriguing that the laptop is open and powered on. This is because I always turn my laptop off before going to sleep. I would assume others do the same thing, but I may be wrong. Assuming Jay does the same as I, then it would make sense that the computer was intentionally left on to draw attention to it.
- In the last entry someone commented that the operator could see through cameras, would that explain the camera strapped to him. Maybe the operator was trying to see what jay was going to go. -IsaacChai